North Dakota and Idaho might be some of the least populated American states, but they’re packed with outdoor experiences that will be a salve for the soul when we can travel again. These two states, part of the Great American West, are blessed with wide-open spaces, spectacular wilderness areas, a vast array of adventure activities, and fascinating experiences that reveal the history of First Nation peoples.
Discover Vacations & Travel, Your Essential Guide to North Dakota and Idaho, a FREE 56-page interactive publication bringing these states to life through stirring stories, vivid photography and captivating videos.
Download your copy today to read about:
- Road tripping across each state
- A host of activities to enjoy in the great outdoors
- First Nation experiences
- Standout places to stay
- Winter wonders
Read the ebook for your chance to win a dozen bottles of Robert Mondavi Private Selection wine
- Four bottles of 2018 Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rum Barrel-Aged Merlot – a world first, limited-release wine that has been rum barrel-aged for 10 months. It’s dark, ruby red in colour, and has rich, sweet aromas of blackstrap molasses, vanilla, mocha, cocoa powder, maple, tobacco leaf and spiced rum cake.
- Four bottles of 2018 Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel-Aged Chardonnay – bourbon barrel-aged for nine months, this rich, creamy and concentrated wine has balanced acidity and a lingering finish.
- Four bottles of 2018 Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon – this wine is particularly suited for bourbon barrel-ageing because its intensely rich fruit character isn’t overwhelmed by the flavours of the charred casks. The wine is rich, weighty and full-bodied on the palate.
About Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines
Robert Mondavi Private Selection, a highly respected wine brand based in California, has launched a world-first, with unique spirit barrel-aged wines combining some of California’s best viticultural and winemaking practices alongside renowned Southern traditions. This exciting marriage brings a complexity and depth of flavour that cannot be otherwise achieved. These world-first wines are elegant, affordable and food-friendly. The Robert Mondavi Private Selection range is available now at BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Liquorland and First Choice Liquor Market nationally at RRP $25.00 per bottle.
Terms and conditions: Entries close 11.59 pm Sunday 11 April 2021 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing communications including our fortnightly Vacations & Travel enewsletter. Open to Australian residents over 18 only. Prizes not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. For full terms and conditions pertaining to Signature Media competitions, click here.