Missing Monaco? Here are 96 pages of inspiration for your next holiday + WIN 1 of 6 gin gift packs, valued at $150.
The principality of Monaco is not only the world’s smallest country, it’s also one of the cleanest, greenest – and most stylish. Despite its petite borders, it’s packed with attractions, from some of Europe’s classiest hotels and restaurants, to high-octane events that people travel the world to attend. Discover highlights and hidden secrets in the Vacations & Travel, Your Essential Guide to Monaco, a FREE 96-page interactive publication bringing the principality to life through stirring stories, vivid photography and captivating videos.
Download your copy today to read about:
- Monaco’s ambitious goals when it comes to sustainable travel.
- The restaurants, bars and clubs to try – from Michelin-starred dining rooms to sultry lounges.
- Trendsetting locals in the culinary industry.
- The principality’s most coveted spas and wellness centres.
- Events and attractions that draw the attention of the world.
- Where to shop, whether in gleaming malls or local markets.
- Day trips to France and Italy that you can do when based here.
Download the ebook and win one of six Le Distillerie de Monaco gin gift packs, valued at $150 each!
One sip of the Le Distillerie de Monaco Gin Aux Agrumes – ideally with tonic and a slice of citrus – and you’ll be transported straight to the sunny shores of the Mediterranean. The first ever gin to be made in Monaco, it’s distilled using local fruits and botanicals. This deliciously aromatic gin is not available in Australia, so you’ll be one of only a handful of people to have a bottle in your drinks cabinet. The gift pack includes a bottle of gin, citrus fruits, tonic and cocktail recipes.
Terms and conditions: Entries close 11.59 pm Sunday 28 March 2021 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email. By entering you agree to receive our fortnightly Vacations & Travel enewsletter and marketing communications. Open to Australian residents over the age of 18 only. Prizes not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. For full terms and conditions pertaining to Signature Media competitions, click here.