Calling all fans of the TV show Dallas! If you’ve ever dreamt of living like an Ewing, now’s your chance because Southfork Ranch is officially available to stay in! The iconic ranch offers a totally immersive experience that will take you back, decorated just as it was in the hugely popular show.
For US$1,978 (approx. A$2,876), two people will enjoy:
- Access to the entire house and pool
- Optional trail ride
- Sleepover in the famous bedrooms of J.R. Ewing, Bobby Ewing and Lucy Ewing
- Private tour of the mansion and ranch
- Champagne and hors d’oeuvres followed by “J.R.’s Steak Dinner”
- Screenings of “Dallas” in the Ewing living room with popcorn and snacks
- A home-cooked Texas breakfast at the Ewing family poolside patio table
- Official Southfork wine glass souvenir
Aired from 1978, Dallas told the story of the oil company-owning Ewing family who lived on the Southfork Ranch in Texas. The show was well-loved the world-over and remains a favourite among many. In 2007, TIME magazine included Dallas in its list of ‘100 of the best TV shows of all time”.
Find out more: southforkranch.com