You can live like Disney’s Winnie the Pooh in an Airbnb in the original Hundred Acre Wood.
The ‘Bearbnb’ listing celebrates 95 years of the loveable character.
Kim Raymond, who has been drawing honey-loving bear for 30 years, curated and is hosting the Winnie the Pooh Airbnb.
“The ‘Bearbnb’ is a unique experience that brings the charm of Pooh to life for fans, whilst honoring the original adventures that have been so important to many people for 95 years,” Raymond said.
The custom-built Airbnb feels as if it’s been taken right from the pages of the original A.A. Milne books, with loads of quirky references to the original Pooh tales.
Exposed tree branches wrap around a red doorway with ‘Mr. Sanders’ inscribed above. Bespoke wallpapers designed by illustrator Kim Raymond adorn the treehouse walls.
Guests can peek inside kitchen cupboards to find shelves stacked with ‘hunny pots’. But We can’t promise they won’t be empty.
The charming ‘bearbnb’ accommodates four guests with a double bed on the ground floor and a mezzanine area with two single beds.
During their stay guests will take a guided tour through the original Hundred Acre Wood. You’ll play Poohsticks on the iconic Poohsticks Bridge and honey-inspired meals.
To really live like Winnie the Pooh, who is famous for moving at a slow-pace, the Airbnb offers a range of wellness products. Yogas, mats, journals and throws are all part of your ‘bearbnb’ kit.
Pooh’s house rules
- Strictly no heffalumps inside the house
- Keep your hands out of the honey pots
- A snack of “a little something” encouraged at 11 o’clock in the morning
- Poohsticks is mandatory
- Multiple naps are permitted
- No pets (other than Roos, Tiggers, Eeyores, Piglets and Pooh Bears)
- Maximum four guests per stay; up to three children
- No smoking, you’ll upset the bees
- For safety reasons, it’s recommended that only guests aged 6+ sleep in the single beds on the mezzanine level. A cot or camp bed can be provided on the ground floor for younger guests.
The Airbnb is only hosting two stays, oh bother! So for anyone not able to book you can still take a piece of the Winnie the Pooh range home with you.
Winnie the Pooh’s Bearbnb is in Ashdown Forest East Sussex, UK.
Looking for more inspiring Vacations & Travel stories? Read on.