Vacations & Travel magazine in conjunction with Shinta Mani and Vietnam Airlines is giving readers the chance to win a return economy airfare to Vietnam, plus a three-night stay at the luxury Bensley Collection – Shinta Mani Siem Reap, Cambodia valued at approximately A$3,500.
Found in the cultural heart of Siem Reap, Bensley Collection – Shinta Mani Siem Reap is the ultimate in private villa living. The property features 10 ultra-luxe villa compounds, each surrounded by lush tropical gardens that offer total privacy. The Bensley Collection villas deliver a completely indulgent experience, with floor to ceiling glass bathrooms, an outdoor bathtub and rain shower, a luxuriously soft bed, and even a second outdoor sky bed so guests can sleep under the stars.
Bensley Butlers are always on-hand to assist guests, whether it’s to book a treatment at the Shinta Mani Spa by Khmer Tonics, or bring them breakfast in bed. The spa’s range of treatments are designed to reduce stress, using traditional Khmer traditions and herbs. Dining at Shinta Mani Siem Reap is inspired by Khmer cuisine, with dishes that can be tailored to the guests’ preferences.
Bensley Collection – Shinta Mani Siem Reap is at the doorstep of all the historic Cambodian town has to offer and only a short drive to UNESCO Angkor Wat temples. Discover Siem Reap by bike for an adventurous and thrilling experience.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES
- Return economy Vietnam Airlines flights, including taxes, fees and carrier charges for two people to either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (from Sydney or Melbourne only) vietnamairlines.com
- Three nights’ accommodation at Bensley Collection – Shinta Mani Siem Reap, Cambodia, including VIP airport transfer (from Siem Reap airport) to the property
- Daily breakfast for two people and a visit to Shinta Mani Foundation
- Please note, blackout periods on the accommodation apply between 21 December 2019-12 January 2020; 25-30 January 2020. Blackout periods on the flights apply between 7 December 2019-20 January 2020.
- The accommodation and flight prize is valid to be used and must be completed by 31 March 2020.
Entries by 18 Sep 2019 6:00 PM AEST