Your adventure begins in Adelaide, followed by a full day tour to South Australia’s premium wine region. Here you’ll sample some of the Barossa Valley’s finest wines.
The next day you’ll embark on a two-day adventure at Kangaroo Island. Encounter koalas and majestic birds of prey as well as the kangaroos the island is named after. Marvel at the region’s picturesque landscapes, from the beautiful beaches of the Seal Bay Conservation Park to the sprawling grounds of the Flinders Chase National Park.
Return to Adelaide, where you’ll tour the rustic treasures of Barossa Valley and sample some of this fabulous region’s acclaimed food and wine. Delve into Adelaide’s cultural scene by visiting its many art galleries and museums.
Next, you’ll settle in on the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess, at Mannum. Cruise along the Murray River and wind through the serene waters between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge.
Highlights of your three-night adventure include close encounters with river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ boat, taking in the astounding landscapes during a nature walk and savouring fantastic flavours of this famous region.
Duration: 7 nights
Departures: March 2022 to March 2023
Prices starting from: $2,499pp (Based on 2 January 2023 departure)
All flights, taxes, transfers and 13 meals.
- Three-night Murray River cruise onboard PS Murray Princess with all meals and sightseeing
- Tour of Murray River Bridge and historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk of Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food and wine
- Dragon-fly flat-bottomed boat wildlife tour
- Three-night four-star hotel stay in Adelaide with breakfast
- One-night four-star hotel stay in Kangaroo Island with breakfast, lunch and dinner
Fully escorted tours
- Full day Barossa Valley tour with lunch and wine tastings
- Two-day Kangaroo Island tour including;
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery tour with lunch
- Flinders Chase National Park