If you’re looking to return to travel with an epic bucket-list experience then Discerning Traveller’s Alaska Sail, Rail and Stay package should be on your radar.
The Luxury Australian travel agent recently launched the new package which includes eight nights accommodation, a seven-night cruise on Holland America’s Noordam, and a two-day rail journey.
The tour departs from Anchorage airport on 13 July 2022 and returns to Calgary airport on 28 July 2022.
Prices for this spectacular Alaska itinerary start from $8,355 per person, twin share for a balcony room. That’s a saving of $1,162 per person.
This offer is available until 31 July 2021.
What’s included in the Alaska Sail, Rail and Stay package?
This once-in-a-lifetime package includes:
- One night at an Anchorage hotel including breakfast
- A scenic full-day coach transfer from Anchorage to Denali
- Lunch at Mt McKinley
- Three nights at the McKinley Chalet Resort including breakfast
- A Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Transfer from the hotel to the rail depot
- A scenic rail journey from Denali to Whittier
- Seven-night cruise aboard Holland America’s Noordam
- One night at the Fairmont Hotel in Vancouver (breakfast not included)
- Two days/one night ‘First Passage to the West’ Rocky Mountaineer rail journey
- Two nights at Moose Hotel & Suites (breakfast not included)
- All transfers
As a bonus, guests will also get a Mountain, Lakes and Waterfall Tour from Banff including lunch, courtesy of Discerning Traveller.
A highlight is, without a doubt, the chance to spend three nights in Denali, which sits at an impressive 20,310 feet above sea level.
On the cruise component, guests will traverse Alaska’s Inside Passage, where they will spot some of Alaska’s most iconic wildlife. Look out for humpback whales and orca plying the bountiful waters alongside the ships, bald eagles soaring overhead and brown bears lumbering on the shoreline.
While on the rail journey, guests will travel through the legendary Spiral Tunnels, traverse the Continental Divide, and wind through mountain passes and dramatic canyons.
For more information on this package, visit Discerning Traveller or contact 1300 950 622.