Regent Seven Seas cruises has just released details of its 2023-2024 Voyage Collection.
The world’s most luxurious fleet offers guests unrivalled space and unparalleled service. The new itineraries offer a chance to look to the future and secure your dream cruise.
With dozens of destinations to choose from, Regent’s 2023-2024 Voyage Collection will entice new and veteran travellers alike.
The highlights include:
- 139 new voyages
- 15 new ports of call from Northern Europe to South America to Asia and beyond
- 129 in-port overnights in cities like Istanbul, Kyoto and Bora Bora
- 4 grand voyages for weeks of uninterrupted freedom and lavish living
- FREE 2, 3 or 4-night land programs on more than 25 incredible voyages
The summer of 2023/24 will see the exciting return of Seven Seas Explorer® to local waters and she will bring an unrivalled level of luxury to guests looking to sail close to home. As part of her journey around Asia Pacific, Explorer will complete several itineraries around Japan during the beautiful cherry blossom season.
These are just a few amazing opportunities that await in 2023 and 2024.
The World’s Most Luxurious Fleet™
Regent Seven Seas Cruises raises the bar on luxury cruising to new levels with unrivalled service, world-class dining, all-suite, all-balcony accommodation and beautifully designed, capacious public areas. The luxury cruise line offers unlimited free shore excursions in every port of call, making Regent the only truly all-inclusive cruise line.
Every Luxury Included
- Free unlimited shore excursions
- Free unlimited premium beverages*
- Free pre-paid gratuities
- Free speciality restaurants
Free unlimited Wi-Fi*
- Free one-night pre-cruise hotel package for Concierge Suites & above*
- Free 2, 3 or 4-night land programme on select voyages*
- Free valet laundry*
Reservations open 19 August 2021 and can be secured with 50% Reduced Deposits*.
For more information call Regent Seven Seas Cruises on 1300 455 200 (AU), 0800 625 692 (NZ), visit rssc.com/new-season-launch or contact your travel advisor.