Escape for a long weekend before the school holidays and get Tuesday night for ten bucks on all powered and unpowered sites at Reflections’ 37 parks. Get off the beaten track in coastal or inland NSW to explore local food producers, hiking and biking trails, golf, bird watching or catch the last of this winter’s whale migration with sightings still happening on the NSW Far North Coast. Fish the tranquil Cudgegong River for its Yellow Belly and Murray Cod, explore over 200 years of mining history at Lake Burrendong, take in the stunning views of Macintyre Falls, or bring the bike and test out the trails on the 11km mountain bike track at Copeton Dam.
- Stay Tuesday night for $10, when booking a minimum 3 nights
- Stay Period: 1 September – 25 September 2020
- Booking Period: 1 September – 22 September 2020
- From $100 for 3 nights for all powered and unpowered sites
- To book, visit reflectionsholidayparks.com.au/deals/10tuesdays or call the individual parks directly
For more info, visit Reflections Holiday Parks
For more Vacations & Travel ideas and offers, subscribe to our e-newsletter here or continue reading: