Frontiers International Travel is offering the trip of a lifetime for budding photographers through Australia’s Outback. The travel company will be hosting an exclusive 14-day photo safari that will take guests to the Flinders Ranges, Red Centre, Uluru, The Kimberley and Arnhem Land by private jet.
The trip’s photography guide, Ewen Bell, is a professional travel photographer whose work has appeared in titles such as National Geographic Traveler, Food and Travel and, of course, Vacations & Travel. Ewen worked closely with Frontiers to carefully develop the itinerary, ensuring the best photographic opportunities.
“Few people are fortunate enough to see this much of Australia, let alone in the space of just 2 weeks,” said Ewen. “This is a remarkable journey for anyone who loves photography and wants to immerse themselves in the wide open spaces of the Outback and beyond.”
Some of the trips highlights include:
- Two helicopter photo shoots at Uluru and Purnululu National Park
- Photographing birds, rock art, crocodiles and other unique wildlife
- Overnighting in luxury hotels, remote lodges and tent camps
- Learning the technique of photographing star trails
- Receiving one-on-one advice and instruction from award-winning photographer, Ewen Bell
- Exploring and photographing a 200,000 acre cattle station
- Visiting the Warlukurlangu Artists in Yuendumu
The all-inclusive trip starts at USD$12,275 per person. It includes accommodation in a combination of luxury hotels, tented camps and remote lodges; instructing photographer and tour guide as well as local guides and transfers; all meals, including wine with dinner and bottled water along the trip; and helicopter shoots and sightseeing activities.
The Frontiers International Travel Australian Outback photo safari is scheduled for 20 June – 3 July 2019. Go to frontiersej.com for more information.