For the first time, Phantom Heli-Skiing is offering an all-inclusive lodge-based heli-ski experience.
The heli-ski lodge lies in the heart of British Columbia’s Sea to Sky region, just 15 minutes south of the picturesque town of Whistler, Canada.
In collaboration with The Brew Creek Center the 20-acre secluded property will welcome its first lodge guests in February 2022.
Less travel more heli-skiing
Phantom Heli-Skiing is the closest heli-ski operation to a major airport anywhere in Canada. Guests are transferred only two hours from Vancouver International Airport to The Brew Creek Center.
Walk from your room to the helicopter and ski only minutes later. Phantom Heli-Skiing operates in partnership with crown land tenure holder Black Tusk Helicopters Inc.
The Classic Program is the most popular Phantom Heli-Skiing experience – and for a good reason.
In small groups with a four-to-one guest to guide ratio, you will experience everything from sweeping glaciers to alpine bowls.
Phantom Heli-Ski has expanded from its single-day operations to now offer 3- 4- and 5-day packages. Each package includes:
- 4 guest seats in an A-Star helicopter
- ACMG/IFMGA certified guide
- Unlimited vertical feet of skiing
- Single occupancy at The Brew Creek Centre
- Gourmet meals
- Access to all lodge amenities
- Après and evening entertainment
- Use of powder skis and snowboards
- Use of and training with avalanche rescue equipment including airbags
- Return transfers from Whistler, Vancouver, and Vancouver International Airport
Pricing for a 3-day trip starts at $6,700 CAD ($AU7253). Trips operate from 9 February to 21 March 2022, but some dates are already booked out so be quick.
There are also options for multi-day heli-assisted ski touring packages or full lodge exclusive bookings. Other offerings include daily heli-ski packages from Whistler, Squamish and downtown Vancouver. See them all here.
Looking for more Vacations & Travel deals? Read on.