By this point, you’ve probably strolled through every inch of your neighbourhood, baked loaves of banana bread and watched the entire Netflix library. But Sydney, have you considered go-karting?
If you’re lucky enough to live within five kilometres of Hyper Karting Sydney in Moore Park we have good news.
Go-karting is officially essential exercise.
What you would be taking part in is the ‘Hyper Karting: Endurance Workout’. It’s a 20-minute race at an Entertainment Quarter parking level turned open-air track.
In line with the current NSW health orders a maximum of two people can race on the track except for customers that live in the same household.
For a real endurance workout Hyper Karting has applied a special ‘Grip Drip’ formula to the track. The extra grip reduces lap times by 10 per cent and gives go-karters a real challenge.
Price: Hyper Karting Endurance Workout sessions will set you back $29 for a single 20-minute spin.
Opening hours: 9am to 12am, every day of the week.
- No walk-ins, bookings must be made using this online platform
- Customers bring their own helmets (however helmets can be provided if needed)
- No overlap of racing groups – as you start your workout, the pair before will be finishing theirs
- Compulsory health check on arrival
- Mask wearing is compulsory at all times, including under helmets
- Limited to guests within 5km of our venue, photo ID will be checked
- Additional sanitising of karts, helmets and the venue
- No congregation at or around the venue before or after exercise (arrive on time – not early, not late)
- Guests to park on Level 5 & not carpool (unless from the same household)
- Social distancing and QR code check in strictly enforced
- Contact details of all participants collected (phone, address & email)
Looking for more Vacations & Travel stories? Read on.