Follow The Lights is an 18-day escorted small group journey through Norway, Finland and Estonia.
Beginning with the famous Flåm Railway from Oslo to Bergen, you will visit charming hamlets, sail through picturesque fjords and see the magnificent Northern Lights on the Hurtigruten northbound Original Coastal Voyage from Bergen to Kirkenes. The journey continues to Finnish Lapland where you can watch the night sky from inside your glass igloo. Next discover Finnish Lakeland, where you’ll stay in beautiful log accommodation. The last legs proceeds to Helsinki, Finland’s capital, including a day trip to medieval Tallinn in Estonia.
Highlights and Inclusions
- English speaking guide from start to finish
- Norway in a Nutshell tour, including the Flåm Railway journey
- Northbound Original Coastal Voyage from Bergen to Kirkenes
- City tours of Oslo, Bergen, Helsinki and Tallinn
- Reindeer farm visit
- Husky farm visit
- Santa Claus Village visit
- Siida museum visit
- Four-star accommodation standard
- 11 nights’ hotel accommodation (one night in glass igloo)
- 6 nights’ cruise accommodation in a cabin category of your choice
- Daily breakfast, 6 lunches
- 12 dinners
- Return Ferry ticket to Tallinn
Follow the Lights southbound
The itinerary is also available in the reverse direction.
Explore southbound 2021 / 2022 date here.
Hurtigruten’s Northern Lights Promise
Hurtigruten guarantees that if you don’t see the lights on your journey during the Northern Lights season, they’ll offer a free six- or seven-day classic voyage free of charge.
Learn more about Hurtigruten’s Northern Lights Promise
Book with Confidence
Booking a holiday during a time with travel restrictions and general uncertainty comes at a risk. Start planning the expedition of your dreams without worries. Valid for 2021/2022 cruises. Book before 31/10/2020.
Discover the risk-free booking policy here.
For more Vacations & Travel ideas and travel deals subscribe to our e-newsletter here.