Keeping true to what Crooked Compass is all about, which is delivering perspective-shifting journeys that inspire and challenge the sophisticated traveller, over the coming weeks and months, they will be releasing a range of small group touring products across Australia with multiple programs in each state.
We are thrilled to announce that the first small group tour is now open for sale. Wildlife, Culture & Seafood – Eyre Peninsula, South Australia is the tour that is focused to show you the region in a way you never dreamed possible. Get privy to the region’s incredible raw beauty, iconic wildlife encounters and ancient indigenous culture. Just prepare to be WOW’d!
These are just some of the unique experiences that Crooked Compass has included the Wildlife, Culture & Seafood – Eyre Peninsula, South Australia tour:
- Meet Tony Ford, one of Port Lincoln and South Australia’s best chefs at his Boston Bay Winery for a late lunch of seafood (where you can cook your own fish) and wine pairing
- Exclusive Indigenous experience with Wirangu tribe members – foraging for bush-tucker, learn about bush medicine, dreamtime story-telling and ancient history and possible bush cooking experience
- Exclusive Brothers Island boat trip for birding and shucking fresh oysters from the sea including a remote oyster farm visit
- Sunrise breakfast experience at Winter Hill – one of the best sunrise locations in SA
- Exclusive visit to Mikkira Station which has the the highest concentration of wild Koalas in Australia which are at eye level due to stunted gums
- Sundowners and local produce platter in a wild bush setting with an Australian bush poetry experience
- Option to swim with Sea Lions, Great White sharks (cage dive) or scenic flight over the peninsula