Discover Antarctica with Hurtigruten from $7,999 per person, twin share.
If exploring Antarctica, the Great White Continent, is high on your bucket list, now is your chance to secure sensational savings with Hurtigruten’s Discover Antarctica Sale, available on a range of itineraries from late 2021 through to 2023.
Rates start from $7,999 per person, twin share, and are on sale until 30 April 2021.
These expeditions are inclusive of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas and mineral water) in restaurants Aune and Fredheim.
- Meals at a la carte restaurant Lindstrøm included for suite guests.
- Range of included activities.
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats while in Antarctica.
- Loan of boots, trekking poles and all equipment for activities.
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board (be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection, and streaming is not supported).
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board.
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organise and accompany activities on board and ashore.
- … and more.
A truly once-in-a-lifetime destination, Antarctica is unique due to its untouched scenery of icebergs and glaciers. It’s a frozen, otherworldly landscape teeming with curious and fearless wildlife such as penguins, seals, whales and birds. En route, guests will learn about this wonderful wildlife, not to mention the region’s history of exploration. Some of Hurtigruten’s itineraries also take in the Falkland Islands and the rich wildlife of South Georgia, also known as the ‘Serengeti of the Southern Ocean’.
Hurtigruten’s fleet has among the lowest CO2 footprints of all expedition vessels in this region, with guests sailing aboard the world’s first hybrid-powered ships MS Roald Amundsen and MS Fridtjof Nansen, as well as newly refurbished MS Fram.
Book with confidence
For real peace of mind, Hurtigruten’s Book with Confidence policy allows you to change your travel dates as often as you need. Full flexibility to rebook your 2021 cruise to 2022* with no fees, coupled with easy refunds on 2021 or 2022 cruises, means there’s no better time to book their next adventure. No rebooking fees, easy refunds, no stress.
This article was produced with content supplied by Hurtigrtuen and is a Vacations & Travel digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the e-newsletter.