Book by 30 September 2020 and save AU$3,930 per person.
See the real Alaska – not just the souvenir shops – by small ship on the new 200-guest Ocean Victory, the best way to get up-close to the rugged scenery, luminescent glaciers and the plentiful wildlife of the Land of the Midnight Sun. As bald eagles glide overhead, witness whales breaching metres from the hull, brown bears searching for dinner and harbour seals splashing in the waters below.
Fly, expedition cruise and stay package
To mark the debut of Ocean Victory in 2021, Cruise Traveller has released a special 15-night ‘An Alaskan Victory’ fly, expedition cruise and stay package from AU$12,995* per person, twin share, with departures in July, August and September 2021.
- Return economy class airfare from Australia to Sitka and ex Vancouver on return
- Two nights’ accommodation at Sitka hotel with transfers
- An 11-night Alaskan expedition cruise aboard the state-of-the-art Ocean Victory from Sitka to Vancouver with all meals and shore excursions included
- Complimentary guided Zodiac and kayak excursions, onboard lectures, free-flowing beverages and onboard gratuities
- Two nights’ accommodation at Vancouver hotel with transfers
- Free day tour to Victoria and Butchart Gardens from Vancouver
- Air and port taxes
- Add on Rocky Mountaineer options available
Call 1800 507 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Terms and conditions: From price based on Cat F 12 September 2021 departure. Book and deposit by 30 September 2020. Contact Cruise Traveller for full terms and conditions.
Be the first to know about exclusive deals and itineraries by subscribing to our e-newsletter here.