Missing Monaco? Here are 96 pages of inspiration for your next holiday.
The principality of Monaco is not only the world’s smallest country, it’s also one of the cleanest, greenest – and most stylish. Despite its petite borders, it’s packed with attractions, from some of Europe’s classiest hotels and restaurants, to high-octane events that people travel the world to attend. Discover highlights and hidden secrets in the Vacations & Travel, Your Essential Guide to Monaco, a FREE 96-page interactive publication bringing the principality to life through stirring stories, vivid photography and captivating videos.
Download your copy today to read about:
- Monaco’s ambitious goals when it comes to sustainable travel.
- The restaurants, bars and clubs to try – from Michelin-starred dining rooms to sultry lounges.
- Trendsetting locals in the culinary industry.
- The principality’s most coveted spas and wellness centres.
- Events and attractions that draw the attention of the world.
- Where to shop, whether in gleaming malls or local markets.
- Day trips to France and Italy that you can do when based here.